Tax Controversies and Representation

Whether you are deciding to enter in either Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program or the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedure and you need help in preparing your documents or you need an expert to correspond with the agent assigned to your case, USTAXADVICE can help.

Taxpayer representation is the process of assisting clients in dealing with various taxing authorities, negotiating payment plans or settlements, and in some cases, preparing clients to be represented in court. We represent clients on a variety of taxation issues and guide them through the dispute process ranging from a collection action to administrative appeals through litigation.

The best person to represent you in tax matters before the IRS would be your CPA, your tax attorney, or an Enrolled Agent. This person would be very familiar with your tax return and be able to speak to the issues in its preparation and filing.

USTAXADVICE will provide representation services if the taxpayer ( Individual or Business Entity) receives any audit notice from the IRS with regards to the previously filed tax returns. The taxpayer can write a Power of Attorney, Form 2848, appointing our Enrolled Agent to represent the case before the IRS.  This Power of Attorney will authorize us to act in place of taxpayers in the tax matters.

Contact us if you have questions about out representation services.