Our work is centered around you. Depending on your preferences, we can meet face to face or work virtually through our online services. Either way, we have a thorough process which enables us to tailor our expertise to your exact needs.
Our online services are secure and easy for clients living either in the U.S. or abroad. We have designed our system to manage every step of the process so that you can submit questions, check project status, or upload your information wherever you are, and whenever it’s convenient for you. Feel free to call us at anytime if you prefer to speak with us directly.
Here’s a quick outline of how we work, so you know what to expect at each step of the way:
US Tax Advice: 10 Easy Steps
- Complete our questionnaire. No personal information is required!
- Review and accept our quote.
- Review and accept our terms of service.
- Submit payment of 50% of the fee via PayPal, bank transfer, or credit card.
- Answer questions related to your specific tax situation.
- Upload necessary tax return documents (W2s, 1099s, etc) to our secure server. If you prefer, you can fax or mail them.
- An IRS Enrolled Agent will analyze your tax situation (requesting further information if needed) and prepare the return. We will arrange for a telephone conversation if needed, or you may call us at any point during this process.
- A second EA will perform a second review the work and submit it for your review.
- You approve the return.
- We file your tax return and charge the remaining 50% of the fee to your PayPal account or alternative payment method.